I coloured her with Copic markers (don't ask me which ones - I promise I will try and keep a list of what I use for any other cards I put up here, but this one was before I entered the realms of blogging). Am pretty happy with how she turned out.
Here is a second one I did for A Day for Daisies - this one is featured in the site Sketchbook:
I am pretty happy with this one, too. Again, she is coloured with Copics and I was just starting to get a handle on shading. Now I'm moving on to trying to get some texture into my images - a bit more of a challenge, I'm finding. I'll try and post some images that I've done in the last couple of days soon - once I have them made up into cards, I think.
But for now, it is time for some well earned rest. After all, I have conquered my Luddite-esqe apprehensions and ventured forth into new and exciting realms.