Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bye baby bunting, we went hunting...

For baby cards, that is!
I have been told that there is a need for baby cards, as I didn't have any in my stash and there are two pregnancies about to reach their end at one of the companies where I sell my cards.

So I wandered through my box of coloured images and grabbed a handful to make into cards at the craft camp I went to.  These are the results:


This image is a Bugaboo digistamp you can find here, which I have coloured with my Copics (mostly yellow-y ones and purple-y ones - does that help?!) and layered on to spotty paper from the 6x6 paper pad by Basic Grey called "Lime Rickey" and then coordinating card stock, including Elegant Eggplant by Stampin Up!  Three lime green brads and the purple ribbon from the stash finished it off.


This one uses one of Suzy's Zoo images, which used to be made by Rubber Stampede.  I went looking for a link to post for you all, but it's not a happening thing, unfortunately.  Rubber Stampede seems now to be Delta Craft.  And Suzy's Zoo seems to be collectors pieces.  So I am guarding  my set of 6 and my two single stamps fiercely!   The patterned paper is from the Basic Grey "Gypsy" 6x6 paper pad.  The layers of cardstock are Barely Banana and Summer Sun by Stampin Up!  And I've used "Waterfall" Stickles glitter glue around the dandelion clock, not that you can see it particularly well.  The "For You" sentiment is also Stampin Up!


The image is from a company called Paper Pleasure Plus.  Don't even bother to try and find them - they don't seem to exist anymore (this post is getting more and more like a "what once was" walk down memory lane, isn't it?  Paper Pleasure Plus had their closing down sale in September 2006.)  The cardstock is Not Quite Navy by Stampin Up! and a beautiful dark cream by Core'dinations (LOVE their stuff, which can be found here).  The patterned paper is from the 6x6 pad "Two Scoops" by Basic Grey.

And that's pretty much all I've got at the moment.  I had a commission of a wedding card for a friend at work, who is sending it overseas (to Italy - whooo hooo - I've gone international!), but I have had a crazy weekend and haven't had time to get the photos onto the computer, so that will have to wait until next time.

Until then,
Happy crafting!
Bron

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh nice work on the whole international thing! Confession time, I didn't colour the flowers on my hippy chick card, they are Green Tara Batik flowers. They come in the bright colours and the lavender which are on the card and also in other colours, Greeens; pinks; browns.

    Thanks for your comments on my most recent work Bron, your opinion matters to me and I appreciate that you take the time out of your crazy busy world to say hi.

    I love your baby cards, I think my favourite one is the duck, but then I really love the old fashioned style of the rocking horse card...and then there is the cuteness of the bear...decisive as ever!

    Can't wait to see your wedding card.
    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bron, you're very naughty tempting us with images we can't get our hands on, lol, you used such great ones on your cards here. I'm a sucker for rocking horses on kid's cards so I have to pick that one as my favourite, but as always all your cards are top notch. CoB

    ReplyDelete